Friday 20 October 2017

Will the Lowepro 200 AW camera bag protect my photography gear?

If there's one thing a camera bag should be it's waterproof. I have invested a lot of money (more than I care to think about) on my camera and photography equipment therefore when I take it out I want to make sure there is no chance of it getting water damaged or wet in any way.

The type of camera bag I use is very important, after all it is what protects my photography gear from the elements and whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at it, therefore I always make sure any bag I use is 100% water proof.

Ideally, I would like to make sure that every camera bag I actually buy is 100% water proof, but I can't find any camera shops that will let me check out how waterproof a potential camera bag is without buying in the first place. Whenever I get a camera bag the first thing I do is what I like to call "the water proof test" to see if the bag is waterproof or not. 

I recently purchased a Lowepro AW200 camera bag and, just as I do with all camera bags I buy, I did the waterproof test, and below are the results:-




To see just how waterproof (or not as the case may be) the Lowepro 200 AW, and whether it is good enough to stop your photography kit from getting wet and water damaged check out the video.

The Lowepro 200AW is an excellent camera bag, especially if you don't like wearing backpacks. It is tough, durable, well padded, water proof and will keep your expensive photography equipment safe and sound. 



Photography ramblings video playlist that may be of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment