Sunday 22 October 2017

Video review of the Yongnuo YN-24EX macro twin light

The Yongnuo YN-24EX macro twin flash is Yongnuo's version of the awesome Canon MT-24EX macro flash. As soon as I got the opportunity to have a play with the MT-24EX I wanted one, but with a price tag f over a grand there was no way my budget could take that, and even if it could I could never justify such an expensive flash.

When Yongnuo released their YN-24EX macro light with a price tag of just under a hundred and fifty quid I decided it was worth a punt and ordered one. Well, I have had my YN-24EX macro flash for several months now so I thought it was time to do a quick review to let potential users/buyers know what this macro light is like and if, indeed, it is worth buying. 

Without further ado here's my quick review:-



From the video it is clear to see that the Yongnuo YN-24EX is an excellent twin macro light and for the money, you won't get better.

If you prefer a ring flash, rather than the twin macro light set up I  have also reviewed the Yongnuo YN-14EX ring flash, which is another macro flash you may want to take a look at, and below is the video review that may be of interest to you:-



Once again Yongnuo have come up trumps with this macro light and if you want the best value for money the Yongnuo YN-14EX is something you definitely need to take a look at. 



Photography ramblings video playlist that may be of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment