Friday 27 October 2017

Video review of the Manfrotto holster camera bag

Unfortunately, there is no "one size fits all" camera bag and you will need a different camera bag for different situations, different cameras/lenses, different shoots etc. Over the years I have bought many bags, some of which have fallen by the wayside but most of which I still own and use today. 

I recently purchased a Manfrotto medium sized holster camera bag - it seemed the perfect camera bag for my street travel photography set up, and now I have taken delivery of the bag, and used it I thought I would post a quick video review on how good (or not as the case may be) the Manfrotto holster camera bag is, and how useful (if at all) it is, and here it is:-




Photography ramblings video playlist that may be of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment