Monday 9 October 2017

Un-boxing the Yongnuo YN300 LED lights

After many years of faithful service the old studio lighting system (six daylight balanced bulbs) has finally given up ghost and decided not to stop working. With the winter coming, i.e. the short days and long dark nights I really needed to replace the studio lighting system quickly, and after a bit of research I decided to update from normal photography bulbs and buy some LED light panels instead.

After a lot of reading around the internet, watching various Youtube reviews and the like I pulled the trigger on a pair of Yongnuo YN300 II LED Lights and now they have been delivered I thought I would create an unboxing video, as below, just to demonstrate exactly what I got for my money. Enjoy, and please feel free to comment on your experiences with the Yongnuo YN300 LED lights, or indeed any other LED lights you use for your studio photography. 




This video clearly shows that Yongnuo have nailed the brief with this LED lighting panel and if you need a small and lightweight, but powerful continuous LED light the Yongnuo YN300II is definitely one you should take a look at.



Photography ramblings video playlist that may be of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment