Thursday 19 October 2017

Using the Yongnuo YN300II LED light panels - Video footage

So now I have had my Yongnuo YN300 LED lighting for a solution for several days I thought it was about time I made a short clip on how these LED lights work, what they are like to work with and also my opinion of them, and here it is:-







If you missed by Yongnuo YN300II LED light un-boxing footage you can check it out below:-



The above videos clearly show that when it comes to continuous LED light panels Yongnuo have hit the nail on the head and managed to create a bright and powerful light that is not only fool proof to use but also awesome value for money. If you are in the market for an LED light panel the Yongnuo YN300II LED light is definitely one you should take a look at. 



Photography ramblings video playlist that may be of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment