Tuesday 29 May 2018

Video footage captured using the Hubsan X4 501S drone

The main reason for buying the Hubsan H510S drone was to learn how to capture decent aerial footage and stills, and the reason for the H501 was because of the camera quality. I had read that the image quality of the camera on the H501 drone is exceptionally good, and this is what persuaded me to part with my hard earned money and buy one. 


So what is the Hubsan 501S' image quality like? Take a look at the clip below, which is my first ever aerial video captured using the drone and see what you think.




At the moment I am in two minds and can't decide whether it is good or not. I am not blown away by the quality (the image quality not the subject matter) but then I don't think it is total junk either. I guess I am going to have to keep on testing it, and make my mind up in the future. 

Related videos 

For more drone videos and footage the "Drone & Aerial Photography" playlist below may be of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment