Friday 18 May 2018

Pros and cons of the Canon 28-300L IS lens

The Canon 28mm - 300mm L IS tele lens is Caqnon's most under rated lens, and I struggle to see why. Okay, this lens is big and heavy but it is tough, durable and well made. The image quality is awesome and the range of focal lengths it covers makes it a versatile lens. I bought the Canon 28mm - 300mm L IS lens for travel photography and those times when I want a single lens solution. I am fast realising the 28mm - 300mm is on my dslr more than it is off it. 


For a quick review of the Canon 28mm - 300mm L IS lens check out the following clip, and afterwards I think any reservations you may have about this lens will disappear:-



For more Canon lens reviews check out the "Canon lens reviews" playlist, courtesy of Youtube:-

No comments:

Post a Comment