Wednesday 19 July 2017

Dusting the cobwebs off the Canon 8mm - 15mm f4L fish eye lens



I was recently stuck in a bit of a "photography rut" and was struggling to get motivated. All my landscape photos were starting to look the same and I was struggling to have fun. After a few moments pondering what to do I took the decision to blow the cobwebs off the fisheye lens and take it on a two week tour of Ireland. 

Now I am back from my travels my love for the Canon 8mm - 15mm f4L fisheye has grown and my landscape photography 'mojo' has returned. 

If you are interested to see the fun and games I had during my time in Ireland with the fisheye lens please feel free to take a look at the short video footage above.



Photography ramblings video playlist that may be of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment